AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND HARVARD RISK MANAGEMENT CORPORATION
The Harvard Risk Management Web Site is comprised of various Web pages operated by Harvard Risk Management Corporation and Harvard Benefits, Inc.
The Harvard Risk Management Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms,conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Harvard Risk Management Web Site constitutes your agreement to all suchterms, conditions, and notices.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Harvard Risk Management has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Harvard Risk Management reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Harvard Risk Management reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Harvard Risk Management reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Harvard Risk Management's sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Harvard Risk Management does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Harvard Risk Management specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Harvard Risk Management spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Harvard Risk Management.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO HARVARD RISK MANAGEMENT OR POSTED AT ANY HARVARD RISK MANAGEMENT WEB SITE
Harvard Risk Management does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Harvard Risk Management (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Harvard Risk Management Web Site or its associated services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Harvard Risk Management, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicenses permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Harvard Risk Management is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Harvard Risk Management's sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE HARVARD RISK MANAGEMENT WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. HARVARD RISK MANAGEMENT AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE HARVARD RISK MANAGEMENT WEB SITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE HARVARD RISK MANAGEMENT WEB SITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR
HARVARD RISK MANAGEMENT AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE HARVARD RISK MANAGEMENT WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. HARVARD RISK MANAGEMENT AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS
SERVICE CONTACT : firstname.lastname@example.org
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES:
NOTICES AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT